Here are a few things you can do after you are logged-in to the website:
- How to login (for ANA members only): Click on the figurine on the upper right corner and enter your email address. When clicking onto "forgot password" you will receive an
email with a link for choosing a new password.
- Once you are logged-in you should complete your Profile. Upon editing, you may select which (if any) information you want to be visible (in the Directory) either publicly or to ANA members only (click onto "Private" for showing the options). When you are logged-in you may always check and modify your profile by clicking onto the figurine.
- Write something to the ANA Blog, for example about a recent publication from your lab. Please note that at this point, regular members are not able to add images or other media files to bog posts. If you want to add images, please send them to email@example.com. If you provide an image, your publication may also be highlighted on the ANA front page.
- Write something in the new ANA Forum, like an Event Announcement, a talk, paper or book recommendation, or a simple hello.
- Leave your comments on ANA News or Blog posts.
- Please provide feedback by answering a short questionnaire